Jumaat, 8 Januari 2010

"..and whatever that answer it, i won't judge you.."

Hi.

Hi.

How are you?

Good. You?

I'm good.

I miss you.

You miss me? *Laugh*

Yeah, I miss you. Why's that funny?

No one has ever missed me before. People tend to be happy when I'm gone.

Not me.

Good. I like that you miss me.

I like it too.

What'd do you do tonight?

Sat here and watched the clock until I thought I could call you without seeming desperate. What'd you do?

Sat here and waited for you to call and thought about what I was gonna say to you so that I didn't sound desperate.

I guess we're desperate.

Probably a bit.

For what?

Freedom. However we can find it.

And you think one of those forms could be each other?

Maybe.

It wasn't what I expected when I came here.

You shouldn't expect anything now. You should just wait and see what happens.

Well said.

Thank you.

You want to meet me again tomorrow.

Sure.

You can tell me another story.

I think it's your turn.

I think you're right.

You got anything in mind?

Ask me a question, same as I did to you, and I'll give you an answer.

And whatever that answer is, I won't judge you.

Thank you.

I'll see you tomorrow.

I miss you.

I like that you miss me.

I like that you like it.

Bye.

Bye.

[ A Million Little Pieces - James Frey ]

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

gila amat menghargai jika anda tinggalkan NAMA atau LINK anda beserta komentar ok. tenkiu.